Boost up

Highlighted

Boost up

Can someone explain how this boost up works do u get a new phone no matter which one and pay over time? Or how does this work?
83 REPLIES 83
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Irisuhh! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin so we can look into it. 

Highlighted
Groupie

See i tried to do that with the iphone 8 and whenever i go to check out it still has the amount of 599 instead of the 100 dollar down payment total... is there something im missing?
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes i just wish it was that easy when i first called i would already have my phone but its cool i waited this long 3 to 5 business days cant hurt thanks again @Al3x
Highlighted
Agent

tyleemah8955 I am glad that I were able to sort everything out for you and have a clear understanding. I am sorry for the confusion there and once you get your new phone, like I said you can always reach out to us if you need assistance with the swap or activation. We are here to help. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

yes i was told i dont qualify for boost up program for S9 due to me having 14 day grace period but i was qualified to boost up for the S7 that i just paid off not fair just because the name changed from smart pay to boost up a few months ago
Highlighted
Agent

We definitely want to look into this for you, @tyleemah8955. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Accomplice

yes i was told i dont qualify for boost up program for S9 due to me having 14 day grace period but i was qualified to boost up for the S7 that i just paid off not fair just because the name changed from smart pay to boost up a few months ago
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @tyleemah8955 So sorry about the trouble! We do not want to lose a value customer. Are you referring to Grace Period program? What's the issue you're having? 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

it's sad I've been with Boost since 2009 and they told me i dont qualify for being a Vip member but i just paid off the S7 on boost up as a vip member im livid to say u dont qualify for being loyal is outrages im done i refuse to be loyal anymore
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Pinkyeya!

Where exactly do you get the error message? Have you checked your credit card to make sure it does not have any restrictions?

EdwinRG