Boost up

Go to solution
Highlighted

Re: Boost up

Good morning, Kack85! We truly apologize for the poor experience you've had!

To better help you, please send us a private message including your phone number, the account's PIN, and your full home address.

We need these details to check what's happening with the network around your home area, as it really concerns us the fact that you have to reset your phone very frequently to properly use the service.

We truly want to help you!

Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yo if you got iPhone virgm 6 months $1.00 swear
Highlighted
Accomplice

I've had some problems never been late I top up so I don't loss a day n they say it's not being on time yet I pay on the date at 1201 to not get shorted a day now I'm n auto pay and loss a day I have update my phone every text and send it to Apple and got a new battery and still each text to reply I gotta ##873283# then restart phone 4 months boost won't do nothing not even credit n the music nothing but bs
Highlighted
Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I send a private message?
Highlighted
Agent

We can submit the request to remove the VIP Premier. If you are interested, please send a private message.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

So I don't qualify because I'm on the VIP plan? That's not very fair. Sounds like I may need to take my loyalty to metro.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, bella8910! Existing customers who are on a monthly plan and have made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments and not on Boost Premier are eligible for the BoostUP! Installment option. Qualified Family Plan primary line customers can take advantage of BoostUP!. Secondary lines cannot. Sign into My Account https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/sign-in.html. If you are eligible, you will see “You are eligible for BoostUP! Installment Billing” in the My Device section. 

Accomplice

Boost up

I have been with boost since 2011. Why am I not eligible for boost up?