Boost up

76 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Boost up

Hey there, @AngelaRoach99! Thanks for contacting us. In order to check that, you just need to access to your online account at: www.boostmobile.com then, scroll down to "My device" section. If you see a banner that saying that you qualify for it, it is because you are eligible. If you don't see it, it is because you are not eligible.

I would also like to see when I am available for an upgrade
Accomplice

Thanks I really need help with my bill for at least a week or two I will be able to pay it by next Friday if not sooner
Agent

Hi, @Aleishaistre Our agents will assist you through private messaging!

Accomplice

How can I get help with boost up to pay at least a months bill
Highlighted
Groupie

How can i see if i am eligable for thr boost up program
Groupie

You aren't the only one, buddy.
When I started with Boost several years ago, they really cared about keeping their customers, and showed it in a variety of ways. Now it seems like every new deal they offer is either not available to old customers or would be a step backwards for us. I spoke to them about this and got blown off. At this point it is only a matter of time before I switch. I am basically waiting for the Spring crop of handsets to come out and it will be "Bye, Boost!"
Agent

That's correct. You must get off of the VIP program in order to qualify. However, you can still apply for the BoostUP! program if you remove the premier program from your account.

Enthusiast

They told me I do not qualify because I'm a premeir program member. What does that mean cause I've been a loyal customer for 3 years I can't pay for a new phone monthly I have to pay the 800 up front I am soo done with this company

Agent

Hi, @yazadri81 ! Boost Mobile doesn't do exchanges or trades as stated by our return policy. However, dealers operate independently, and they have their own business policies, so we won't be able to tell you for sure what they could or couldn't do when it comes to return/refunds. In this case, we recommend you to speak with the store manager directly and see if you can reach an agreement with them about what would be the best course of action for all of you. If you have any other questions, please, let us know.