Boost up

Re: Boost up

I have tried purchasing a new phone online using boost up as it says I qualify for it. It gives me an error message saying the purchase online can not be completed.  How can I order the phone online?

Agent

Hey there, @AngelaRoach99! Thanks for contacting us. In order to check that, you just need to access to your online account at: www.boostmobile.com then, scroll down to "My device" section. If you see a banner that saying that you qualify for it, it is because you are eligible. If you don't see it, it is because you are not eligible.

I would also like to see when I am available for an upgrade
Highlighted
Groupie

How can i see if i am eligable for thr boost up program
Agent

That's correct. You must get off of the VIP program in order to qualify. However, you can still apply for the BoostUP! program if you remove the premier program from your account.

Enthusiast

They told me I do not qualify because I'm a premeir program member. What does that mean cause I've been a loyal customer for 3 years I can't pay for a new phone monthly I have to pay the 800 up front I am soo done with this company

Agent

Hi, @yazadri81 ! Boost Mobile doesn't do exchanges or trades as stated by our return policy. However, dealers operate independently, and they have their own business policies, so we won't be able to tell you for sure what they could or couldn't do when it comes to return/refunds. In this case, we recommend you to speak with the store manager directly and see if you can reach an agreement with them about what would be the best course of action for all of you. If you have any other questions, please, let us know.

Groupie

I purchased an Iphone 7 on a boost up plan.  The phone had been previously activated so I returned the phone to the store.  When i initially went in to make the purchase I was looking to buy a Galaxy S8 but the employee told me that the phone was sold out and that no one had it.   So that is why i ended up buying the iphone 7 which he already had at the store. 

After a lot of back and forth they were able to order a galaxy S8.  When i went to pick up the phone he told me they would have to do a refund but that i would not be able to do a boost up until after two months.  Would they have been able to just give me the Galaxy S8 and i paid the difference in price without having to do a refund?

Agent

Hi Alainf3271997

You can confirm that online at https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/sign-in.html?INTNAV=TopNav:MyAccount. Just log in and it will show up on the device purchase tab.

EdwinRG

Enthusiast

Hii is there anyway to check if I’m eligible for the boost up option cause I’m sure I’ve made 12 consecutive on time payments?