Boost up

Agent

Re: Boost up

Hello AnnaZawacki_5! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd love to assist. Just send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code, & we’ll get this thing figured out.

I’ve been a boost customer for over 2 years never late on my payments but my account doesn’t say I am eligible for boost up .!?
Accomplice

I am on a monthly plan! What are you talking about??? I am on the only type of plan that BOOST offers! 

Hi there @pinkzebra29 .Could you send us a private message? - E.J.

Enthusiast

I've had boost for almost 2 years and it says I'm not qualified for Boost Up even though I got a text I always make my payments on time. Could you please check for me
Agent

Hey there, Brittanyfielder! Thank you for contacting us. Only customers who are on a monthly plan and have made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments are eligible for the BoostUP! installment option. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

It's false! Boost is lying or they are picking and choosing what customers are allowed to sign up for this program! There is no information online anywhere about how we can check and like you said nobody is answering this question directly! I say we all boycott boost and switch to METRO PCS because they are just as affordable with better customer service! This is ridiculous!
Enthusiast

Figured it out after i verifid my Gmail account
Enthusiast

How do I send a private message?
Agent

Hey, Rios1102! I'd like to check on that. Can you send mea private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?