Boost up

Re: Boost up

I’ve been a loyal customer for about two years now and I don’t see that option for me.
Agent

Hey there! I’d like to look into this for you. Can you shoot us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account? Thanks!

Accomplice

I am eligible for the boost up thing can i purchase the phone and activate it on another line that is in my family plan?

Can you please help me find out if I am eligible for the boost up program?? And how I can apply ?
Agent

Hi there, @melaniejayne. Existing customers who are on a monthly plan and have made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments are eligible for the BoostUP! Installment option. To check if you are eligible sign into  "My Account", if you are eligible, you will see ‘You are eligible for BoostUP! Installment Billing’ in the "My Device" section.

Groupie

No one on here has actually answered the question. 

There IS NO WAY for a boost customer to see how many transactions they've made past 60 days, that is not an option on the website. Please stop directing customers in that direction. 

If I have ALREADY RECEIVED A MOBILE NOTIFICATION stating that I will soon be eligible for Boost up,  shouldn't that mean that I've already made a certain amount of payments? at what number of payments do customers get that notification?  (I.E. Boost sends it out to customers AUTOMATICALLY after they have made 10 on-time payments or something like that.) 

What is the magic number that we receive that text? 

Agent

Hi, Mrogers1972! Can you send us a private message with your phone number so we can investigate?

Accomplice

They're closed :'(
Accomplice

Yes
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi I need to find out if my Son is qualified for the Boost Up Program with his phone. How do I private message you?