Boost up

Go to solution
28 REPLIES 28
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Boost up

Im also having an issue w Boost Up.According to My Boost page, I'm elegible for Boost Up . I selected an elegible phone, Galaxy S10e, but when I attempted to check out, it said I was not elegible. Why not? Don't tell me I'm eligible if I'm really not!
Agent

Hi there, lauramataushek. Thanks for contacting us.

We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

I’ve been with boost for 2 years and have made all of my payments on time but it still says I’m not eligible for boost up. Why is that?
Agent

Hi there, hdmom49! On a family plan; Only the primary account is charged every month. Due to the way that Boost Up charges the account monthly, and to prevent any issues with the payments, Boost Up can only be placed on an account that has the monthly payments enabled at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Groupie

Hi, I was wondering why it is that only the account holder can use boost up. My husband has me and our kids on his plan and when I called boost yesterday to we what I would have to do to get some new phones they told me only he could use the boost up for $1 down and that the rest of us would have to buy our phones outright. I don't understand this. Has my husband very upset. Considering switching providers. Thanks
BIvie
Agent

Unfortunately we do not have email option to work with a customer, but we'd suggest you to click on my username, then you will see the option to send a private message. Thank you.

Accomplice

Is there any way I am email because it won't let me send a private message?
Agent

To send a private message you have to click on the profile picture of the user and on the next screen select 'send this user a private message'.

Accomplice

How do I send a private message
Agent

We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to have a look at your account.