Boost-up orders cancelled again and again

15 REPLIES 15
Agent

Re: Boost-up orders cancelled again and again

Hi there saundrasonnier. When a private message is requested it's to obtain personal account information regarding your issue. This type of information is not to be posted in public view. If an order continues to be cancelled and you are directed to a store, it's because the order is not passing the verification security process. In this case the order could not be placed not even by us. We do apologize for the inconveniences. Victor21

Accomplice

Same! So sick of these people not being able to solve the problem. Telling you to go to a store to buy the phone is NOT SOLVING THE PROBLEM!!!
Accomplice

Not the solution to the problem.
Accomplice

Mine too and they all want you to private message them, then they can’t solve the problem and all say the same thing...go to a store to purchase the phone. If I wanted to do that I would but I don’t. I’ve never had a problem ordering before and now it’s happened 5 times!!! This is ridiculous!!! Something is clearly wrong with the website!!!
Agent

We recommend visiting your nearest Boost Mobile store to place the order. You can locate your nearest store using your zip code here at https://www.boostmobile.com/stores.html.

Accomplice

Please help me I've been going through the same thing but there are no answers out there did you ever get it to work?
Accomplice

Well then for the love of everything holy please help. You guys keep saying that but I have yet to see a solution on hundreds of post about this. is there an answer out there what the heck?
Agent

Understood. Have you tried to click on my username @jeffc? If so, did you see all the options that appear on the screen after that?

Enthusiast

I don't know how to private message it's not working
Agent

In order to send us a private message, you can click on the username, then you will see the option to send a private message.