Boost up inquiry

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Boost up inquiry

If I get a phone with boost up installments can it only be used with my number? Or if I wanted to do it to help a relative get a phone could i do that and they pay for their own plan ? I’m trying to help someone very close to me out with getting a phone
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Fleacormier. A Boost customer with a monthly plan who has made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments and is not enrolled in the Premier Grace Period program could be eligible for BoostUP! Log in to your Boost account to see if you are eligible for BoostUP! Keep in mind that eligibility is assigned by the system.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi I’d like to please get in touch with someone about seeing if I’m eligible for boost up and if not can I get an upgrade for my account if I’m prepaid. Please
Highlighted
Agent

Yes, they'll be able to use it just as any other Boost mobile phone. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

I understand that I’d be paying for the phone ...but would they be able to activate and pay for their own plan ?
Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends. If you get a BoostUP! phone, you can use it with other phone numbers. Just remember that even if you give it to a relative, you will continue to be the one paying for it.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Boost up inquiry

If I get a phone with boost up installments can it only be used with my number? Or if I wanted to do it to help a relative get a phone could i do that and they pay for their own plan ? I’m trying to help someone very close to me out with getting a phone