Boost mobile transfer

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

Boost mobile transfer

Hi, could an agent please help me out? I received an email saying my account would be transferred on feb 18th so I went to login at boost mobile on the 19th but it says my account is locked from too may login attempts try again in 1 hour. Every time I try to login after the hour is up or after a few days I still get the same message. Am I not transferred yet? I am/was apart of the 14 day grace period from virgin mobile so my service wouldn't be disconnected until march 2 but originally would've been due on feb 17th. Is this the reason my account hasn't transferred and will it transfer march 2nd? Also will the provider at the top left of my IPhone change when i'm transferred so I know when i'm activated on boost?

1 REPLY 1
Promoter

VM agent EdmundM on the "PIN Issue" thread /t5/iPhone/Pin-Issue/m-p/47915 responded that "If your account is still on Virgin Mobile you can send us a text message to the number 8681 from your phone for assistance regarding your account."  I'd suggest you send them a text.  You can also try a Private Message if that still works for you.  I'm having similar issues with not being able to access my account on Boost or VM.  Your phone should say "Boost Mobile" in the upper left corner.once you are transferred but your phone may still have the Virgin Mobile splash screen when it is first turned on.  As Maryrk explained on that thread, you need to make sure you have enough money in your VM account to transfer to Boost.  We have a plan, as well as others, for 10GB/$35mo that the system was auto-transferring people to the 3GB/$35mo plan on Boost but VM suspended transfers for people on that plan as well as possibly others until they could fix it so we'd still have the same plan on Boost.  If you do not have one of the currently offered plans that VM offers, like we did, you may not be transferred until March.  I was supposed to go on the 10th but am still on VM and am happy as long as the phone works and they get it straight in the end.  I suspect you will transfer on March 18th.  You're supposed to be able to call Boost to force it over early but I'd just wait it out if you can like I am.  Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

Boost mobile transfer

Hi, could an agent please help me out? I received an email saying my account would be transferred on feb 18th so I went to login at boost mobile on the 19th but it says my account is locked from too may login attempts try again in 1 hour. Every time I try to login after the hour is up or after a few days I still get the same message. Am I not transferred yet? I am/was apart of the 14 day grace period from virgin mobile so my service wouldn't be disconnected until march 2 but originally would've been due on feb 17th. Is this the reason my account hasn't transferred and will it transfer march 2nd? Also will the provider at the top left of my IPhone change when i'm transferred so I know when i'm activated on boost?