Boost mobile reactivation issue

Go to solution
11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Re: Boost mobile reactivation issue

Hello MelindaMay. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number plus the plan that wish to add. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I need help to Reactivate my service I'm on the daily $3 DOLLAR PLAIN PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU
Agent

Please send us a private message, Sirchuks_pual. 

Jalopez good to hear but am out of coverage for now, till December. What can I do now?
Agent

Hello, Sirchuks_pual. Are you trying to cancel your account? 

I want to disconnecte this device from boost network since the current country didn't has the network, and use optional cellular networks instead.
Agent

Hi there Taydntcap1998. Let's figure that out. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone IMEI.

For sum reason its saying devce appears to not be eligible for activation and i just bought this phone off of the boostmobile website
Agent

Yes, that's normal. Once you complete the payment, you could reboot the phone and test the service. 

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

Thanks for the speedy reply. One last thing. Is it normal for my amount due to be $0.00 even though I still owe the $10 activation fee?