Boost Up

13 REPLIES 13
Agent

Re: Boost Up

That's correct. Thank you for contacting us.

Accomplice

So would I have to wait until after those days to find out if I’m eligible? I do have the money to pay full price but I just wanted to use the benefit. Thanks for your help.

Oh, I see! There is a time frame, yes of 3-5 business days.

Accomplice

I just requested it about 2 hours ago. The phone representative told me it takes 3-5 business days and I should receive a text saying it was successfully removed. I did ask if I would be eligible for boost up immediately but after due to 20 on time payments but she wasn’t sure. Do you know? I just wanted to be able to use it before I went to a location and paid full price since the phone I want is out of stock online

Understood. When did you requested the grace period to be removed?

Accomplice

I called to get it removed. Your agent @Cara claims I need 12 on time payments and am not qualified. I called it say I have 20 on time payments. So what’s going on??!!

We apologize you feel this way, will you rather get the grace period removed?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Why do you guys not specify that on your website? There would be less confusion if you did so. To be honest, you guys added the boost premier upgrade due to on time payments. Thus disadvantaging myself and others. That’s not right at all

We’d love to help you out with this, Kinah! The BoostUP! program is not compatible with the grace period. If you would like to take advantage of the BoostUP! program we need to remove the grace period. If you agree, please click on my username and select to send a private message. On that message, please provide me your phone number and PIN.

Accomplice

Hello,
When I call 611 and hear my account information, It will say I need 0 on time payments to reach the next milestone. Ive made well over 20 on time payments. Due to my on time payments I was offered a service that gives me a grace period which I do not need. I am not sure why I am not eligible for boost up. Doesn’t make sense to me