Boost Up not appearing

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Boost Up not appearing

Hey there! I'd like to take a look at your account. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you. 

Accomplice

Yes, I’m aware of all this as I stated in my post. I meet all qualifications and it still does not show up in my account.
Agent

Hello, marie6274. We are sorry to hear about this experience.  Be aware that any Boost customer with a monthly plan who has made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments and is not enrolled in the Premier Grace Period program is eligible for BoostUP! The customer must also not have an unpaid debt with Sprint. Besides this, qualified Family Plan primary line customers can take advantage of BoostUP!, however secondary lines cannot.

Feel free to visit our website https://www.boostmobile.com/  for more details or let us know if you have any question.

Accomplice

Boost Up not appearing

I am an employee and am unable to find the proper information on the boost up program. Have contacted care and they did not understand me at all.
Our 6 month boost up promo was due to start today, and my account should be eligible. I was told that when putting my account on a family plan that it did not disturb my boost up eligibility. Payments have been made on time for the 2 months that I have been a secondary line. I’ve removed my account as I want to use the boost up program, but am not seeing the boost up pop up. I should be eligible. I know the requirements, please do not answer and simply repeat them, I do work here.
I need to know why my account is not showing as eligible and if the family plan screwed me up, why was I told that it would not and who do I need to speak to to have that fixed as it would be an error on your end. Thank you.