Boost Up Says I am eligible all over the place, but when I check out, it says they can't

Enthusiast

Boost Up Says I am eligible all over the place, but when I check out, it says they can't

I have done hardcore research on this. I have cleared cache and deleted everything. when I log into my Boost account, it offeres me the BoostUp. When I shop, it offers me Boost Up. When I scroll down to my devices and check eligibility, it says I am. So, the offer is large as soon as I log in--you cannot miss it. However, when I find the eligible phone (which the links link me to), after I put in my info, it says 

"We're sorry, it appears you are not eligible for a Boost UP! Contract. You can purchase this device at the full price."

I checked my bank, credit card, tried a lower prices item, loggin in and out, closing browsers, clearing all manner of cookies and such, checked to see if I owed money, never missed a payment in 4...5? years I have been with them, purchased many phones...so on and so forth. 

So, why do I get offered and am qualified only to get that error message?

HELP! I want a new phone. 

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Hello there ajweigel. I am sorry about that. If your address and billing are a match and all else is true and you still get that message, then unfortunately you do not qualify at this time. you could be eligible but after verification you may not qualify though. If you have any other question or concern please let me know.

Enthusiast

I have done hardcore research on this. I have cleared cache and deleted everything. when I log into my Boost account, it offeres me the BoostUp. When I shop, it offers me Boost Up. When I scroll down to my devices and check eligibility, it says I am. So, the offer is large as soon as I log in--you cannot miss it. However, when I find the eligible phone (which the links link me to), after I put in my info, it says 

"We're sorry, it appears you are not eligible for a Boost UP! Contract. You can purchase this device at the full price."

I checked my bank, credit card, tried a lower prices item, loggin in and out, closing browsers, clearing all manner of cookies and such, checked to see if I owed money, never missed a payment in 4...5? years I have been with them, purchased many phones...so on and so forth. 

So, why do I get offered and am qualified only to get that error message?

HELP! I want a new phone.