Boost Up Order cancelled

8 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Boost Up Order cancelled

Unfortunately, We don't know the specific reason why the verification failed, but you'll receive written notification with all the details, or you contact the Sprint Credit Team (1-800-639-6116) if further clarification is needed.

Enthusiast

I don't understand why there is no real customer service number. I used to call and have questions answered, tonight I have been getting the go-around. I have been a boost mobile customer for 8 years and not being able to contact somebody easily doesn't make sense for a business.

Agent

We recommend visiting your nearest Boost Mobile store for further assistance. 

Enthusiast

I don't have sprint debt and gave all my info...is there a number I can call to identify myself?

Agent

Hi there, @JFairbanks! A customer who is deemed eligible for the BoostUP! program does not necessarily meant the customer is approved for BoostUP! Because we do not do credit checks in Prepaid, A FICO check is done during the BoostUp! order process to approve the customer. The FICO check is meant to check 2 things: Identity Check: We need to ensure they are who they say they are and that their legal name matches the billing address Fico has on file for them.

Required Information: Legal Name, Mailing Address, DOB, and Email Address.
A Post Office Box (P.O. Box) will not work
Optional Information: SSN (or ITIN); Driver’s License (or State ID #).

Ensure they have no unpaid Sprint Debt.
If the customer has Unpaid Sprint Debt, the customer will not be approved to purchase a BoostUp! device and will need to contact Sprint to pay off any remaining balances with Sprint before they can reapply for BoostUp!.
We recommend that the customer add more information about themselves (SSN and/or DL) to help get them approved, if they don’t believe they have Sprint debt.

It has done the same thing to me several times and refused payment and then accepted payment twice but then cancelled the order.. I'm over it!!
Enthusiast

I don't understand this program..  My user dashboard says I am eligible, then when I check out it says I am ineligible.  Then I called the number on the BoostUp page and it keeps hanging upon me in error.. now it will not let me connect to customer service.  It's completely frustrating, 

Agent

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @Sarab324. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to review your account. 

Boost Up Order cancelled

I have tried to upgrade several times using Boost Up and it cancels my order every time even after taking out the payment. I received a confirmation number and everything and it still cancels out. I have been a loyal customer for almost a decade and this is very frustrating as I need the new phone before Christmas.