Boost Mobile email address

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Boost Mobile email address

Hello there, @Tamike000!

Sorry you feel this way. We do understand your concerns about this situation, but due to the circumstances, the proper way to solve this issue is for you to send the device to the manufacturer. 

If you are interested in upgrading the phone, we currently have upgrade promo in-store, exclusively for our existing customers. You can visit our store for more info.

Thank you.

Accomplice

Unfortunately there is no acceptable solution I bought this phone brand new Boost Mobile phone store by the way cause me problems right from the start. I struggled and struggled I've done everything and jump through every hoop imaginable. Boost Mobile stores none in my city had the card They assured me they would. Boost mobile operator send me one for free which I had to go back two or three times to ensure they did which they didn't and then they finally did. Well it didn't work. Their solution is to send it back to the manufacturer which leads me more weeks without a phone. Have a vote of no confidence that the Motorola will either tell me it's not fixable or charge me it's just not a solution. What is a girl to do. I encourage boost to allow me a humongous discount and the S Samsung j7 I have not heard any kind of response regarding that. Been customer for 14 years. And yet I'm not worthy of a small discount I mean what the heck.

Hey there, Tamike000! We received your private message, we will continue to assist you via private message.

Accomplice

Boost Mobile email address

I cannot find anywhere in your website direct link to email Custer's customer support at boost Mobile can you kindly please give me the precious information thank you