Boost Mobile Receipt Or Something For Apple Recovery

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Boost Mobile Receipt Or Something For Apple Recovery

Hey there, Akira! No. You would need to contact Apple to do that. With Apple's, and your friend's help, you can restore it. You can find Apple's support page about the subject here.

Highlighted
Groupie

I have a iphone 6s and i bought it from a friend but she doesn’t know the icloud to get past the activation lock is there anyway you guys can do it?
Highlighted
Groupie

Ok thank you
Highlighted
Agent

I'm sorry, but if it was at a Boost Mobile store, you will need to go back to the place of purchase to see if they can provide you with that information. We do not handle that information from this side of the company. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I don't have it I deleted all spam and emails so it accidentally got deleted too I know the address and name from the retailer from where I purchased it
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @IsmaelT1205! Thanks for contacting us. You can use the email that was sent to you as a confirmation of the purchase. That is why our customers are asked for a valid address every time they purchase a phone. Please check your Inbox or your SPAM/JUNK folder. It should be there!

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello I also need a copy of the purchase receipt for an iPhone 6 I bought last year around March I still have the box but I don't have the original receipt and I need it so that apple can removethe activation lock on my phone
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Bellastarr66. When you purchase a phone from us, a confirmation email is sent to your email address. Sometimes you have to check your spam folder.

Highlighted

I need the receipt for the iPhone 7 I purchased.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Kevincent! Let us help you with this. Have you tried checking your email spam/junk/promotions folders? If you still can't find the order confirmation email, please send us a private message with the name and address used to place the order so we can try to locate your order.