Boost Doesn't care about long time customers

Highlighted
Accomplice

Boost doesn't care about long term customers. They continue to make that painfully clear. I have now wasted over 3-1/2 hours trying to stay a customer with them to no avail. The "customer service" is laughable and every associate I've spoken with has a different story and lies about something. They also maintain that there is no way to reach any stateside support or provide any feedback about poor experiences. I'm really frustrated and angry. No one seems to want to keep a good customer whose bill has always been paid. Better to service "new" customers who will be here for a couple of months. 

See more topics labeled with:
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Accomplice

#1: No you don't "understand the problem" because you don't know what my problem IS. No one bothered to ask. Telling me that my warranty is expired had nothing to do with solving my problem. I know the warranty is 1 year abd that my phone is older than that.
#2: you are not sorry for the inconvenience because your poor customer service techniques continue to negatively impact my experience.
Since there seems to be no way of ever contracting corporate or getting assistance for myself, I will have to resort to posting my bad experiences online so others do not have to endure this. Shame on a company who doesn't appreciate their customers.
Highlighted

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Abd the cherry on top was the joke that they call customer service from posting here. This company should be ashamed of the horrible experience that they give their customers. Above have a clue as to how to reach out to corporate without involving this miserable customer service department?
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Is this a private message?
Highlighted
Accomplice

I don't know how to do that.
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

My device.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Definitely wanna look into that for you. Are you currently experiencing issues with your Boost Mobile device or service?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Boost doesn't care about long term customers. They continue to make that painfully clear. I have now wasted over 3-1/2 hours trying to stay a customer with them to no avail. The "customer service" is laughable and every associate I've spoken with has a different story and lies about something. They also maintain that there is no way to reach any stateside support or provide any feedback about poor experiences. I'm really frustrated and angry. No one seems to want to keep a good customer whose bill has always been paid. Better to service "new" customers who will be here for a couple of months. 

See more topics labeled with: