Been trying to purchase phone via BoostUp for 2 weeks!! Keeps canceling :(

Highlighted
Groupie

I have been trying to purchase a phone through BoostUp for a week or so. Checked and corrected any incongruencies last week. Still keeps canceling. Charges my card(s) and then reverses (Boost, not my bank - because I have called then several times to make sure it wasn't them.) My daughter really needs a new phone since she is learning virtually. I can't get consumer service to give me a straight answer.  HELP!

- Carrie

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Can you please send us a private message? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Sure did. Now I'm on the phone with Boost. There is a limited amount of time to purchase this phone and I find this reprehensible. I've never needed to make a purchase 3 times in order to receive a product.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello! We're sorry for this hassle. We'd like to look into this for you. Did you make sure the Shipping Address matched not only the Billing Address of the credit card being used, but also the Address on the Account? If all 3 addresses do not match, the order will be cancelled. You must also use a valid email to place the order.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Me. Too except it just happened. I literally spent 5 hours trying to order the stupid phone. FINALLY got it done and I just went to check on the order because I paid for next day. Now I see boost enjoys doing this to people. I'm pissed.
Highlighted
Groupie

I have been trying to purchase a phone through BoostUp for a week or so. Checked and corrected any incongruencies last week. Still keeps canceling. Charges my card(s) and then reverses (Boost, not my bank - because I have called then several times to make sure it wasn't them.) My daughter really needs a new phone since she is learning virtually. I can't get consumer service to give me a straight answer.  HELP!

- Carrie