Balance on Sprint

3 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Balance on Sprint

Hello, @danielle211278. Thanks for contacting us. After calling the Sprint Credit Team and passing the manual credit check, you'll need to wait 60 days from the date of the review to apply for BoostUP! again. If you have any question, just let us know.

Enthusiast

Hello,
I called and explained the situation. They removed the hold on my acct because the balance was not in my name. I just now tried purchasing a phone again and it cancelled. What is going on? I called my bank already asking them to release my funds???
Agent

Hello, danielle211278. Thanks for reaching out to us. The letter received is to explain the reason why the attempts made to purchase a phone using BoostUP! have failed. The letter should include the toll-free number to contact the Sprint Credit Team so they can review your information. Please contact them and explain them the situation, then reach us back to let us know the resolution. If you have any question, just let us know.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Balance on Sprint

So i recently got a letter in the mail from Boost saying that I owed a balance to sprint, therefore I am not eligible for BoostUp monthly payments. I have never had a contract phone. Only ever had prepaid and I don’t understand how I can have an unpaid balance when I’ve always bought my phone in full. My boyfriend is also on my family plan and I know he has an unpaid balance with sprint. Would this affect my BoostUp eligibility? If so, how can I go about qualifying for monthly payments on a phone again? I have no problem removing him from my plan if possible. The phone I am interested in is the LG G6 for only $15/mo BTW.