Balance $3XX.XX drained to $0.00 without warning.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

My account was transferred from Virgin Mobile.

I did verify with Boost Mobile that I can still pay the way I paid Virgin Mobile - once a year and at the same rate. I was finally calm..... till now, about 6 months later.

I had $348. 32 on my balance on 09/30. It drained to $0.00 on 10/03. That should be ILLEGAL. How do I get my money back??? It's not a tiny, insignificant amount.

Please help.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Accomplice

Please disregard this last message of mine - I was able to find the read messages. Wish I knew how to delete this one so it doesn't add to clutter.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I just marked my new messages as read and now can't see them?? Is it the same as delete? How do I reply to one of them? I received a message from someone here telling me they would
like to review my account. Please help me find the read message.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I do that? Do I send it to 266781? 

P.S. I did chat with a Boost rep on Sunday - was told to check in again in 72 hours. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Carousel. Thank you for contacting us. We're here to help! Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to review this for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

My account was transferred from Virgin Mobile.

I did verify with Boost Mobile that I can still pay the way I paid Virgin Mobile - once a year and at the same rate. I was finally calm..... till now, about 6 months later.

I had $348. 32 on my balance on 09/30. It drained to $0.00 on 10/03. That should be ILLEGAL. How do I get my money back??? It's not a tiny, insignificant amount.

Please help.