BOOSTUP

Go to solution
3 REPLIES
Groupie

Re: BOOSTUP

One of the reps on this community page called me and it turns out they can’t verify my identity and now i have to call another number
Enthusiast

The same thing is happening to me. I don't understand this program..  My user dashboard says I am eligible, then when I check out it says I am ineligible.  Then I called the number on the BoostUp page and it keeps hanging upon me in error.. now it will not let me connect to customer service.  It's completely frustrating, Did you get any resolution?

Agent

Hey Alonzo720. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We understand your concern; let’s take a closer look. Can you private
message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Groupie

BOOSTUP

I have been trying to buy a 64g Silver iPhone XS Max using my BoostUp installment plan, it says I’m eligible but when I go to purchase my product, it gives me an error message saying I’m not eligible. Is anyone having the same issues or has figure out why this is happening?