Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

BOOST UP ORDER CANCELLED 6 TIMES!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: BOOST UP ORDER CANCELLED 6 TIMES!

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, kaisararabi. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted

BOOST UP ORDER CANCELLED 6 TIMES!

I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO ORDER A BOOST UP PHONE FOR BOTH ME AND MY STEP SON'S ACCOUNT FOR DAYS NOW. AND IT JUST KEEP GETTING CANCELLED.  OF COURSE I HAVE NOTICED THAT HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ARE HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. IVE SPOKEN TO BOOST CARE FOR A TOTAL OF 20 HRS! AND THEY ACT BAFFLED AND KEEP ESCALATING THE ISSUE. OUT OF THE 20 REPRESENTATIVES IVE SPOKEN WITH ONE OF THEM ADMITTED QUIETLY THAT THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. MY BANK WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO APPROVE THE TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT THE ISSUE. I WAS TOLD TO GO TO A STORE TO BUY THEM. HOWEVER I WILL NOT PAY DOUBLE IN STORE AS THEY CHARGE SET-UP FEES AND MAKE YOU BUNDLE ACCESSORIES.  HONESTLY I GAVE IN, BUT GUESS WHAT? NOT ONE SINGLE STORE IN OHIO HAS S10E'S IN STOCK, AND STORES DONT CARRY 64GB RED iPHONE XR'S !

ALSO THE CONFORMATION EMAIL WAS NEVER SENT TO ME THE THREE TIMES I ATTEMPTED TO ORDER. MY STEP SON DID IN FACT RECEIVE IT AND IT STATES " ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 4PM EASTERN TIME WILL BE SHIPPED THE SAME DAY. WE PAID EXTRA FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING THEN CALLED AND WERE TOLD THAT 12PM WAS THE CUTOFF!!!

looks like 4pm to melooks like 4pm to me

SEEMS LIKE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.

THIS HAS BEEN BY FAR THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!!!

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?????????. 

PLEASE GET US OUR PHONES

THANKS

See more topics labeled with: