BOOST SCAMMED ME DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

Highlighted
Accomplice

BOOST SCAMMED ME DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

I WILL GLADLY SEND ANY PROOFS 

THERE ARE MORE HONEST COMPANIES FOR THE SAME PRICE

I have been a customer for 5+ years.  Haven't ever really had an issue, I know they are cheap and rude but relatively hassle free. These liars told me I didn't cancel an order until FedEx had the phone. wrong i have proof through email text and tweet it was cancelled a solid 24hrs before lying boost handed over the phone to FedEx. Funny my monthly bill was adjusted and I even got a text confirmation that it would be the same old 35$ a month instead of the 40$ ($35/mo + $5 Boost Up). Talking to them I feel like I'm talking to a really stupid teenager, then give wrong info you can't understand what they are saying the first 2x and they take NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR INEPT SYSTEM!!  They blamed me,  they blamed FedEx. No you potty people it's yo fault. I live streamed my last conversation with them onto YouTube.. These shifty people don't care. I have simply asked that the $6.57 I paid as a down payment get refunded or better yet just put it towards my next bill!! These people are not to be trusted. I will gladly send anyone recordings of them lying.  PayPal has an open case with them. FedEx might not want to do business with Boost seeing that they tell customers FedEx makes mistakes, but they really didn't. 

Ordered 11PM Saturday/never received a confirmation email from boost

Cancelled 2PM Sunday

Tweet confirmation and text confirmation Sunday 

Email confirmation Monday at 8:30AM 

FedEx picked up at 11:48AM from IN

FedEx emailed me tracking #, I never received a tracking number from boost

FedEx delivered the phone Wednesday got confirmation through FedEx nothing from Boost.

I arrived home from my trip on Thursday PM no phone on my porch mailbox or around my house. 

THE ENTIRE REASON I CANCELLED THE PHONE WAS BECAUSE I REALIZED I WAS NOT GOING TO BE HOME TO RECEIVE IT

I love technology, so easy to catch liars. email twitter texts and FedEx don't lie BUT BOOST MOBILE CSR DO!! 

all of my aggravation over 6.57$ refund I actually just asked them to put in my wallet for next months bill. 

these people are some ginormous donkeys.