Are Pre-orders Still Shipping Today Despite Confirmations?

Go to solution
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Are Pre-orders Still Shipping Today Despite Confirmations?

I just received my tracking number at 8:30pm EST. It went into my Gmail spam folder.

Thanks for your help, BMH. 

Highlighted
Promoter

Hey folks, I know not having your tracking number for these amazing devices might be worrisome, but please be assured we are working to get all orders processed ASAP, and shipments are being prepared right now.  As soon as the FedEx vehicles are moving this afternoon and evening, emails with tracking numbers will start flying out.

UPDATE
-----------------------
All pre-orders have shipped! Keep an eye out for the most amazing phone, on the best plan, coming to your door. If you have an order confirmation email, keep an eye out today and tomorrow for your iPhone!
-----------------------

Important - if you've previously placed an order, but did not recieve an order confirmation (in other words, you did not recieve the first of two emails from us), please contact our Care team via private message here, on Facebook or via Twitter DM.

Thanks for being some of the very first members of the Inner Circle!

@Fleurescent @Celest2011 @nucklehead

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

Thanks for letting me know, Celest!  It looks like we all have to work together in order to figure out what's going on.

Is the tracking number showing under "order status"? 

Highlighted
Not applicable

Still havent received a confirmation email from virgin mobile but I just checked my order again with the link you posted and I now have a tracking number. Est delivery is tomorrow. 

Highlighted
Not applicable

I suggest messaging the VM team on Facebook. I received a reply and somewhat of a resolution from them within a few minutes. They contacted a different department and checked on my order.

I was told my package was sent to FedEx but wasn't given a tracking number yet. I'm supposed to receive a tracking number within the next 24-48 hours. I thought it was free 2-day shipping with the pre-order? I guess we'll see. I'll update here if/when I hear anything more.

Good luck!

Highlighted
Not applicable

I ordered on Friday and have yet to receive any confirmation or notification from VM. I submitted an email this morning to check on the order and no reply yet. I hope this is not indicative of their service but a very busy time and justifying this as a one time thing. Not off to a good start though. :disappointed_face:

Highlighted
Not applicable

Are Pre-orders Still Shipping Today Despite Confirmations?

I haven't received a confirmation email for my purchase yesterday. 

I reached out to the VM team on Facebook last night and was told that I would receive a confirmation email within 4 hours. They said that almost 24 hours ago. 

I was also told that I would receive a tracking number for my phone today. I haven't received anything!

Are preorders still shipping out today? Thankfully I wrote down my order number on the checkout screen, so I'm able to look at my order here. What does "BP_FULFILLMENT" mean for my order status?

Thank you.