6) TEXT
7) ADD ON USAGE
8) PLANS AND ADD ONES

Stop here and select "MANAGE
FAMILY PLAN."
Now select "ADDITIONAL LINE."
Agent

Re: Add a line to account

So sorry to hear about this experience, FranBenson. We want to help!  We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Enthusiast

I'm wondering the same thing about adding a line to an existing account. I want to create a family plan. I have a new Boost phone that I purchased for my son and I've already activated it but don't have a phone number yet. They make it so difficult to do. I guess that's so you'll have go into the store and pay for them to add the second line. So frustrating!
Agent

Hi there, randymelvin! These are the steps to add a line for existing customers:
1.Determine whom you want to be a part of your Family and decide on a plan: $35 3 Gigs of 4G LTE Data OR $50 Unlimited Gigs
TIP: All members must be on the same plan as the Primary.
2.Make sure the Primary line is on his/her plan of choice and has enough funds in his/her account for all new family members that will be added.
3.If you are the Primary line, login to your account and select Create a Family. Enter each Secondary line's Boost Mobile phone number and click invite. A free text message will be sent to this person informing him/her of the invitation. He/she can then login to My Account and select Accept.
4.After your family members have accepted their invitations, they will need to change their existing plan to the same plan as the Primary line (either $35 3 Gigs of 4G LTE Data OR $50 Unlimited Gigs).

I want to add a phone that I just got from boostmoble

Agent

Hello. We would be glad to assist you . Please send us a private message and we will verify the information and assist you accordingly. Victor21

Call boost mobile to activate the phones, tell them you are going to add onto an existing plan. They will give you the phone number and "set it up" as the $50 plan. You do not pay this $50 at all. Once you do this, when you go to add a line you use the phone number they gave you and add to your account then pay your bill.
Community Manager

Hi Heather, I got your message as well.  I don't have account access, so I've asked Social Care to step in and assist you ASAP.  Hang tight!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Enthusiast

Add a line to account

Will someone PLEASE tell me how to add the second line to account? I see all the questions about it but no one actually answers the question. I need to know how to add the 2nd line. I have the phone already so do not need to purchase 2nd phone.

Thank You