Activation status unchanged, 16+ hours later??

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Like the title says, been over 16 hours and the site is still sating to check back in a few minutes.

Tried online chat but says I must sign in first.  Not possible using the phone number and pin I selected when setting up things up.

This is a BYOD sim activation porting a currently used number.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

We’d like to look into this for you, SXRXNRR. Can you shoot us a private message with your phone number and pin to verify? Thanks!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Ok, not much to it really.

Ordered sim kit online, once received went through the BYOD sim activation online choosing to port my number as a new customer.

It got to the review portion of the activation and then gave the following message -

Are we there yet?
The activation process can sometimes take a little longer than expected. If you ported your number from another carrier, we'll need to communicate with that carrier causing additional delays possibly up to a couple hours. Be sure to keep your activation number handy and come back in a few minutes to check your activation status.
Activation Request Number: ***************

That was at 7:30pm central time.

I have repeatedly checked back by going to the activate prompt and choosing to check on activation status as the check again click box does absolutely nothing.

Still the same message with no kind of update or idea what the problem is is any?

Any other details I can provide?

Thanks
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, SXRXNRR. We’d be happy to help, but we could use more info. Please provide us more details about your case. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Like the title says, been over 16 hours and the site is still sating to check back in a few minutes.

Tried online chat but says I must sign in first.  Not possible using the phone number and pin I selected when setting up things up.

This is a BYOD sim activation porting a currently used number.