Activation Problem

Go to solution
4 REPLIES 4
Groupie

Re: Activation Problem

I had a similar problem, but now everything works without errors. Apparently the developers have fixed it.

Agent

Hello, @RikkiBlanchard. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

I activated my device everything works fine except for the activation caution thing that refuses to go away after I activated it by switching phones. It will not accept my password to login to boost mobile and I did not recieve a text with a password to get rid of it. How do I get rid of this action required caution that already has my MEID on it?
Agent

Hey there, @Cyrellia! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin, MEID/DEC and SIM Card that came with the old phone. We'll be waiting for you! 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Activation Problem

Trying to re-activate an old Boost Mobile phone on my account, I put in the IMEI, and I get a generic "Device does not appear to be eligible for activation." problem, when just the other day I put in my IMEI and it prompted for my SIM/ICCID number, now I can't even get to that point. Agent please respond so I can PM, Thank you