Activation.....FAILED!.....Network Update..........FAILED!...........Customer Support...FAILED!

Highlighted

Activation.....FAILED!.....Network Update..........FAILED!...........Customer Support...FAILED!

Earlier today I called customer support because I couldn't connect to the Internet. After they tried to get me to pay more money to upgrade, I declined and gave up. Did they fix my Internet Connection issue? Nope! I DID! I found a setting in my phone under "Cellular+SIM" that I changed from Global mode to CDMA and it worked. I was able to access the Internet.

HOWEVER -- since they reset my phone remotely and did "Other things on their end" ....... and instructed me to dial ##72786# and wait and

everything will be back to normal and operational, now nothing works at all!! I can't make a phone call. When  try, it says, "Your phone is not activated. Dial End and call customer support. " --- BUT I CANT BECAUSE MY PHONE WONT EVEN CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Im totally stuck with no phone or Internet and I just paid for another full month! I've been a customer of Boosts for 11 years now and this is how I'm treated!?? I try to fix it by going online and I'm blocked or something. I get some F----cked-up message saying "Suspended Flash"

I need this fixed now Boost!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hello MarMac87. We are terribly sorry to know the situation you are facing, and the bad experience this has caused you to go through. We'd like to have the opportunity to make things right for you. We'll do everything possible to resolve your issue today. Please, send us a private message that includes your number and PIN, along with your address, so we can check your account and also the area. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thank you! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted

Earlier today I called customer support because I couldn't connect to the Internet. After they tried to get me to pay more money to upgrade, I declined and gave up. Did they fix my Internet Connection issue? Nope! I DID! I found a setting in my phone under "Cellular+SIM" that I changed from Global mode to CDMA and it worked. I was able to access the Internet.

HOWEVER -- since they reset my phone remotely and did "Other things on their end" ....... and instructed me to dial ##72786# and wait and

everything will be back to normal and operational, now nothing works at all!! I can't make a phone call. When  try, it says, "Your phone is not activated. Dial End and call customer support. " --- BUT I CANT BECAUSE MY PHONE WONT EVEN CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Im totally stuck with no phone or Internet and I just paid for another full month! I've been a customer of Boosts for 11 years now and this is how I'm treated!?? I try to fix it by going online and I'm blocked or something. I get some F----cked-up message saying "Suspended Flash"

I need this fixed now Boost!!