Activation Button Won't Work

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

So I've tried this multiple times and after looking it seems to be an existing issue.

I have an iPhone 7 and I bought a new Motorola G6 Play, and I'm trying to transfer the service to the G6 and kepp my number. When I try everything seems fine and I get to the final page, and then the "Activate" button won't work. One person said not changing the plan helped them, but it won't let me move on without choosing a different plan..

So I'm wondering if I can get some help on this, please?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Trellia. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and DEC, so we can help you activate the phone. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

So I've tried this multiple times and after looking it seems to be an existing issue.

I have an iPhone 7 and I bought a new Motorola G6 Play, and I'm trying to transfer the service to the G6 and kepp my number. When I try everything seems fine and I get to the final page, and then the "Activate" button won't work. One person said not changing the plan helped them, but it won't let me move on without choosing a different plan..

So I'm wondering if I can get some help on this, please?