Activating online after buying SIM Kit.

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Activating online after buying SIM Kit.

When I first active her account do I pick single line plan then switch her to my family plan?

Agent

Hi @jpmd70!

Once her account is created, make sure you're both under the same plan, then whoever is going to be the Primary line needs to access "My Account" (https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/) and on the "Family Plan" module under the "Home" tab, you can send the secondary account an invitation to join your family plan. Once the secondary accepts the invitation, both accounts will be linked.

If you have any other question or request, feel free to let us know. We're here to help!

~Nosh_CxUx

Accomplice

Hello,

One more quick question. I'm currently on the single line plan. My wife will be bringing over her iPhone over to Boost. When I activate her phone what step do I take to get her on my Family Plan? I know I have to 1st switch my plan to the Family Plan. But when I do her activation will there be an option to immediately join my Family Plan?

Agent

Hi. You are able to activate it either way. Victor21

View solution in original post

Accomplice

Activating online after buying SIM Kit.

Hi,

Going to be using "Bring your own phone" when I switch over to Boost. After buying the SIM Kit from a Boost Mobile retail store can I activate it online or should I do right there in the store?