Activate button on the site doesn't do anything.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Activate button on the site doesn't do anything.

I'm trying to swap from my iPhone SE to the LG Stylo 4. When I go through the swap activation I get to the screen that shows the plans for my phones. (Currently iPhone has a different plan system then what Android gets so I have 3 options)
First issue: When I choose from the 60, 45, 35 a month options the info doesn't show up on the next screen for the LG Stylo 4, it's just the type of phone and the rest is blank. It says the 50 dollar plan under my iPhone however. 
Second issue: I hit the red activate and absolutely nothing happens. No new page opens, literally nothing processes. 
The hands-free activation on the phone keeps telling me it's unable to, I don't have a 3rd phone to call the 1-888-322-1122 number from (Apparently I can't call from a phone on a different service. Nice setup, yo) and I'm currently sitting on a email that hasn't been answered in over 24 hours so I'm assuming I'm not alone with issues on how horrid this broken website is. 

37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

Highlighted
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, camarox. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the phone swap. 

We'll be happy to help. Please send us a private message the following: 

- phone number and PIN
- serial number (MEID/DEC or IMEI)
- serial number for SIM card (if available, ICCID)

Highlighted
Not applicable

I go to activate an iphone while I am logged in and get to the plan page.  Nothing loads (on any browser) and if I go back it just locks up and never loads again.  I am sitting here trying to swap phones and am unable and am getting very fed up. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Timsa. Actually, it all depends on whether you are a current customer or not. There are different steps depending on some factors. If you are an existing customer and activating a new Virgin Mobile phone, follow this link; https://www.virginmobileusa.com/login then from your landing page, look to the right for the "I want to.... " menu. There click on Swap My Device and follow the prompts. On the other hand, If you are a new customer and want to activate a new Virgin phone, then use this link; https://activate.virginmobileusa.com/#/your-device and also follow the steps. Finally, if you are a new customer and bringing your own device (BYOD), then follow this link as well; https://www.virginmobileusa.com/plans/bring-your-device.html Hope this more clear for you and if you need assistance just let us know. 

Highlighted
Not applicable

How is this still an issue more than six months later?

I'm having the exact same issue where I get all the way through the activation proccess only to find that the "activate" button doesn't work.

If there's still help available, I'd really appreciate some.

Highlighted
Not applicable

I have the exact same problem, button does nothing, trying to register an iPhone 6S I bought from the Virgin Mobile website.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey @Dad We're sorry to hear you're having issues with the activation. We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Not applicable

Exact same issue, been trying to activate this phone for hours and no response, even on different browsers. Someone send help!
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Darrellbrown. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the activation. 

We'll be happy to help.  Please, send us a private message, with the phone number, PIN, and ESN or IMEI for the phone to activate.

Note: You could try with a different browser. If you're using Chrome, for example, switch to Firefox. Sometimes that works.