Activate button on the site doesn't do anything.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Activate button on the site doesn't do anything.

I'm trying to swap from my iPhone SE to the LG Stylo 4. When I go through the swap activation I get to the screen that shows the plans for my phones. (Currently iPhone has a different plan system then what Android gets so I have 3 options)
First issue: When I choose from the 60, 45, 35 a month options the info doesn't show up on the next screen for the LG Stylo 4, it's just the type of phone and the rest is blank. It says the 50 dollar plan under my iPhone however. 
Second issue: I hit the red activate and absolutely nothing happens. No new page opens, literally nothing processes. 
The hands-free activation on the phone keeps telling me it's unable to, I don't have a 3rd phone to call the 1-888-322-1122 number from (Apparently I can't call from a phone on a different service. Nice setup, yo) and I'm currently sitting on a email that hasn't been answered in over 24 hours so I'm assuming I'm not alone with issues on how horrid this broken website is. 

37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @afinity. Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM so we can help you with this. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem, activate just rotates forever and nothing happens. Switching from a broken iphone 7 to another iphone 7.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello. We replied to your private message. Please check your inbox

Highlighted
Not applicable

hey, im trying to swap my phone plan onto a phone i bought from you guys and the activate button wont work.

Highlighted
Agent

Follow these steps:
Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
 Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side. 
Type your message in the new window and click Send.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Sure, how do I do that? What info do you need?

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this, DanVelco. Can you please send us a private message? 

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi all. New here. I'm having the exact same problem as the OP. The only difference is that the auto-email reply when I requested help is now about 2 weeks old. I'm a long-time Virgin Mobile customer and bought my new phone through the site. Very frustrating! It would be nice to use my new phone!
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Person227. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.

Highlighted
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. It's very frustrating.