Activate button on the site doesn't do anything.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Activate button on the site doesn't do anything.

I'm trying to swap from my iPhone SE to the LG Stylo 4. When I go through the swap activation I get to the screen that shows the plans for my phones. (Currently iPhone has a different plan system then what Android gets so I have 3 options)
First issue: When I choose from the 60, 45, 35 a month options the info doesn't show up on the next screen for the LG Stylo 4, it's just the type of phone and the rest is blank. It says the 50 dollar plan under my iPhone however. 
Second issue: I hit the red activate and absolutely nothing happens. No new page opens, literally nothing processes. 
The hands-free activation on the phone keeps telling me it's unable to, I don't have a 3rd phone to call the 1-888-322-1122 number from (Apparently I can't call from a phone on a different service. Nice setup, yo) and I'm currently sitting on a email that hasn't been answered in over 24 hours so I'm assuming I'm not alone with issues on how horrid this broken website is. 

37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue.  I want to swap from a Galaxy S5 to an iphone XR.  Please help.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, brittbos5. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the activation. 

Please send us a private message with this information: 

- phone number and PIN
- serial number (MEID/DEC or IMEI)
- serial number for SIM card (if available, ICCID)

Highlighted
Not applicable

Having this same problem. Help ASAP.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, ttjjs. Thanks for contacting us. Let's take a closer look. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and SIM card numbers from the new device?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Not applicable

I am having this same exact problem the site is not working.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @kzroorose! Thank you for stopping by. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and DEC/IMEI so we can further assist you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Having the same issue. Please help asap!

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @sffb561865 Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Not applicable

I've been trying for the past week to get my iPhone activated online but when I click on the "activate now button nothing happens. The online activation used to work fine. I would try calling but my phone speaker is broken on my current phone.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @opusr. Can you please send us a private message with the MEID number?