Account validation

Enthusiast

Re: Account validation

Tried it still won't work. Just put my number on this phone. Can't call text nothing. My number went from one boost mobile to the other
Enthusiast

I just put my phone number on this phone. Can't use it of course because it says its not validated?

For you to send us a private message, you just have select the name of the agent and on the right side there is an option for you to send the private message.

Enthusiast

How do I send a private one to you

Our apologies for this inconvenience, Chico. Please send us a private message so we can help you with your request.

Enthusiast

Just changed my number with a representative. Can't make calls and getting the message cannot validate account.. help...
Agent

Hello, jeremynsteph. Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Allow us to take a look into this matter. Please send us a private message for further assistance.

I can't make calls or text after changing my number via boost app
Agent

Hello @Oly522. You can reprogram your device by dialing ##72786# if you have an Android, or ##25327# if you have an iPhone, so your device may be programmed with the new number. This should fix the error that says that your account could not be validated.

Enthusiast

Hi i changed my number online and now i cant make calls or txt. It says my number is not validated plz help