Account validation

35 REPLIES 35
Agent

Re: Account validation

Please click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option "Send this user a private message".

Groupie

How do I send a private message?
Groupie

Let's do it
Agent

Hi, Yeahwaht. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. 

Groupie

I could use the same thing

Don’t fret, Naszir! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI of iPhone 7 and SIM card number of the iPhone SE?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Groupie

But my iPhone 7 is carrier unlocked so I thought buying a new SIM card would help
Agent

If the phone is not eligible, there's no need to purchase a SIM Card, @Naszirbecause the phone will not work. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Groupie

It’s says it’s not eligible, can I just buy a new sim? Will the bring your own device SIM card work on a unlocked iPhone 7
Agent

Hey there, @Naszir! Thanks for inquiring about our service. First of all, we'd like to make you aware that our SIM Cards are not transferable between phones. On the other hand, not all unlocked phones are compatible with our service, you must check its eligibility at: https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNavRobot tonguehones:BringYourPhone if eligible, the system will guide you through the process of purchasing a SIM Kit for unlocked phones.