Account validation

Groupie

Re: Account validation

So I recently brought a iPhone 7 at apple and it’s free carrier, and I have a iPhone se so I tried to put my SIM card from my SE into my iPhone 7 and it doesn’t work it keep saying “account cannot be validated” how do I fix that?
Agent

Hey there, @Wesb2789! Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, are you using the SIM Card of another phone that your son had? Bear in mind that, our SIM Cards are not transferable between phones and it could be the reason why is not working. Also, it could be that your Sprint iPhone 6 needs to be added to our inventory, that way it can recognize our network. Please send us a private message with the MEID/DEC number of that phone, alongside with the phone number and pin of the account in which you'd like to activate it. In order to send a private message, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says, "Send this user a private message". 

I need help trying to use my son card in iphone 6 keeps saying account can't be validated when I make a call what do I do it's a sprint iphone 6

Hey there, Serenity_03! What's going on?

Highlighted
Groupie

Agent

Hey there, @flamingbullet95 We're sorry to hear that. We'd like to make you aware that you must use the SIM Card that came with the new phone, do not use the SIM Card you had on your previous phone as it will not work with the new one.  Also, you must turn the Wi-Fi OFF and the Mobile data ON when doing the ##72786#.  If the problem persists, could you please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code? 

Enthusiast

I just switched my phone today to the tribute Dynasty LG(Android) an i can't make calls and it keeps say your account has not been validated and i tried dialing ##72786# if you can help please contact me.

@Laylabhad

Hi there. Please let us know which phone model is it to help you update the network service to the new number. - E.J.

Called because my phone kept trying to charge extra money and cut off my services. Called customer care to fix it. And 20 mins later i couldnt make or receive calls or texts and my account says its not validated and my phone changed its phone number. What do i do?
Agent

Hey there, Bmx4life! Make sure that you use the SIM card that was included with the new phone then dial ##72786# if you have an Android, or ##873283# if you have an iPhone. This will program the device for voice and data. If this doesn't work, please send us a private message so we may take a closer look.