Account suspended

10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Re: Account suspended

Hi there, Alex3! We can definitely help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

I’m having this same problem
Groupie

Why is my account suspended?
Accomplice

I am sorry
Just worried cause I have two disabled kids and I NEED my phone and this has never happened to me before 😓😓😓😓
Accomplice

Thank you

I had someone else write me too and I went to see what they said and it says I am not authorized anymore so I am so new to this
Have no clue what is going on
Agent

Thanks for letting us know! Please, wait for our response.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Sent it and thank you
Agent

Hello @Proudmom So sorry to hear you're having issues with your service. Would you please sus a private message with your phone number and pin?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

My account says it is suspended too and I don’t know why

I can’t call the number because this is the only phone I have
Agent

Hey there, @Meesh402! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN so we can get this thing straightened out.

~Nosh_CxUx