Account number

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Account number

Hello, @Robert513. Thank you for stopping by. For security reasons, we strongly suggest our customer not to share their personal information publicly. Could you delete the public post and send us a private message to better assist you? -Kira_M.

Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Enthusiast

How would I send a private message? Is it through an email or phone number?
Agent

Hi there, zamorap. Just send us a private message with your phone number and pin & we’ll look into this for you.

Enthusiast

Can I receive my account number?
Agent

Hi, Tippyv! Please send us a private message and we’ll get you all squared away.

Groupie

Hi how do I obtain my account number
Agent

Hi there tt_battle. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code and we will assist you hwith your request.

Groupie

i need my account number as well

Groupie

You’re welcome . Waiting on your reply now