Account number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

Account number

How can I obtain my account number in order to transfer service?

84 REPLIES 84
Highlighted

Hey @thatsthedeal and @cowboykiller ! Send me a private message with your account info and I would be glad to assist you! Just click on my username and then go to where it says "Send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Not applicable

i also need my account number.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hello:

I need my account number asap. Can you help?

Highlighted
Agent

Hello TracieW, you can find my profile and send me the private message.

Highlighted
Not applicable

I can't find an agent online to find out my account number and I need to transfer my number to a different carrier. I tried using Facebook Messenger, but even though it says they have "lightning fast replies," I have yet to receive one there.

Tracie W.

Highlighted
Agent

@seiya Would you please send us a private message so we can assist you with your request?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi. How can i get my 9digit account number??

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Kaitlin. We'll be more than happy to assist you. Please, send us a private message, so we can take a closer look.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Not applicable

I can't find a agent online to pm to get my account number. I need to transfer my number to another carrier.
Highlighted
Agent

Just tap on an agent's name (we have "Social Care Agent next to our names) and select "Send this User a Private Message" from their profile. We're at your service!

EdwinRG