Account number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

Account number

How can I obtain my account number in order to transfer service?

84 REPLIES 84
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello, I’ve sent you a message. Can you please send me a message back. I really need my account number.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do you guys pick & choose who to reply to? I've sent several private messages over the last several days & have still had no response. I'm trying to be patient but this is ridiculous.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Please send my account number please.  joining my sons family plan on another carrier and need to port my number.  Thanks  tried calling was on phone over an hour and line went dead.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I also need my account number and sent a private message but did not get a reply.  

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need mine also. Is there anyway to get it other than calling customer care tried that yesterday and was on hold for over 2 hours and another hour today
Highlighted
Agent

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

Support is available Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST, Saturday - Sunday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. CST.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I also need my account number ASAP please help!

Highlighted
Not applicable

Highlighted

Don’t you fret, uniquebeauty! We’ll get you all sorted out. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Not applicable

Can you provide me with my account number pls?