Account number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast
247 REPLIES 247
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Good luck, I've been trying to contact support for about 4 days now.

I don't see why the account number isn't listed on our account info.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need my account number

Highlighted
Enthusiast

So still no one is available to help unless you have time to sit on hold for hours or stay up until 12am, only to probably still have nothing resolved. Not at all happy with Boost right now.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'm in the same boat! I can't figure out what my account number is. I've seen responses here that some admin's ask to PM them but I have no idea how to do it. I tried calling customer care and they're not even taking calls due to I guess being short staffed right now.
Highlighted
Accomplice
Accomplice

They updated chat hours to 12am-1am Central time 😒
Highlighted
Accomplice

Dude I have been waiting over 48 hours for someone to reply to my pm with my account number. This is ridicoulous and quite honestly borderline illegal, you are holding my phone number hostage.
Highlighted
Groupie

I want to get my account number, please.

Highlighted
Accomplice
Accomplice

I need my account numbers from my family plan for my tax records. There is currently no way of contacting customer support unless you can get through to a chat agent during the hours no one is awake at.
Highlighted
Accomplice
Accomplice

Same here. You can't get through. I stayed on hold for 2 hours then a recording says they're experiencing difficulties and hangs up on you
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Do not use the Chat feature because they are only available from 12 am to 7 am EVERYDAY Central Time. Most people are sleeping during those hours.