Account number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast
247 REPLIES 247
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Destiny9. We are able to assist you with that. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. victor21

Highlighted

I need my account number
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can someone please help with this? I'm awaiting to get in touch with someone at Sprint as Boost is owned by them I think
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'm really needing someone's help as I've run out of options.... Can someone please please help me? 

I tried getting my acct# but it's not online for some reason.
I tried calling customer support but they're closed & understandably so.
I tried going to an actual Boost store but the Boost employee says they don't have the account# and that the only way I can get it is if I call? 

Can someone please help I don't know what else to do. I desperately need my account number & it's getting harder to get because of the pandemic for some reason. I don't know why those two should be related but they are for some reason.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi, I need to access my account number. Thanks!

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello, I was wondering how can I get my account number? I've been run around for the past two days. I checked all over the website and my account, but didn't see an account number. I know Boost is swamped because of the virus, but I still haven't managed to get a hold I anyone. I stay on the line but then It hangs up after me waiting for a long time. I've tried the chat option on the website but it just tells me that all stores are closed and there are no representatives available. It would be really nice if the account number was available in our accounts. I really need some assistance and would really like to get my account number or just talk with someone from Boost. Thank you.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can I get my account number?
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Need .my account number verified to make sure is right that I if someone coukd please help me.id really appreciate it thanks
Highlighted
Enthusiast

i need mine as well. 

Thanks in advance

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need my account number