247 REPLIES 247
Highlighted
Enthusiast

hi, @Kira_M 

May i have my account number please.

I sent you a pm

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi @Kira_M i'd like my acount number please i sent you a pm.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello and blessings to everyone,

Thank the Lord Jesus Christ that I finally got my account number today through their customer service line. This time I was on hold for about 1 hour and 10 minutes. But prior to this I had been calling since Friday and the waiting was so long that I had to hang up. I had also sent private messages to over 10 Agents in the Community Forum in English and Spanish, and I have yet to receive a respond.

A word of advice when you call: Agents know that you want your account number because you want to switch carriers. I encourage you to be nice to them so they won't hesitate in providing you the information or put you on hold again or transfer you. I did not get transferred or got put on hold again, but I read cases were people did.

Boost Mobile now left a bad taste in my mouth. If things don't work out with my new carrier, I will definitely consider all other carriers first before recommitting to Boost Mobile again.

God bless everyone. And by the way, you don't have to live in fear due to COVID-19. Allow Jesus Christ into your heart and let Him give you peace.
Highlighted
Groupie

I need my account number please

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'd also like to get my account number! It's impossible to get a response on the phone or online chat.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

So how does this work? I’ve switched over to T-mobile and the account for boost doesn’t show me how to get the account number
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I just tried doing that, with no luck.  Just a total waste of my time.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

IM IN NEED MY ACCOUNT NUMBER ...
Highlighted
Groupie

how can i get my account number if the chat is not available and neither is customer service?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need my account number, can someone please give me my account number!!!!