Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Account number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Account number

I really need my account number and I can’t manage to get it because customer service line doesn’t answer can someone please help me
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Account number

Same yesterday I was on hold for 3 hours with no response
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account number

I'm desperately trying to find my account number for Boost, but it's no longer visible on my profile online.

I need to temporarily change carriers while keeping my number, but trying to reach someone via phone has proven to be impossible.

Chat is down, and all of the stores near me have been closed due to Covid-19.

I was only planning on changing temporarily, but given how awful getting this information has been, I'm probably going to make this change permanently.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'm in the same boat. I've spent hours trying since last Monday, including finally talking to someone and having them transfer me to a dead end line in spite of me pleading with them not to transfer me after a 2 hour wait. This company is a joke. In spite of the current situation with covid this is inexcusable for a company to make it impossible for you to get your OWN information. As soon as this passes I will leave Boost and make sure everyone knows to never use them. Worst customer service experience of my life by far. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Same here, it has been days since I pm the agents without even a acknoledgement it was recieved.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Same here, watch them finally answer once I pay for my next month’s service
Enthusiast

I’ve been trying to get my account number since last Wednesday. I’ve PM’ed 13 agents and received no response but yet that’s what all the agents keep saying to do. I’ve tried calling the support number, I’ve tried texting the customer support number, I’ve tried messaging on chat, I’ve tried contacting sprint. Why isn’t anyone answering?!? This is ridiculous. PLEASE I just want my account number.
Highlighted

Account number ?

I need help getting my account number please asap!
Highlighted
Groupie

Can some one help please
Highlighted
Groupie

Account number

hope trying to find my account number I've been trying since Thursday been on multiple times for like an hour and 30 minutes