Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Account number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Got my acct # finally

I hope I can get the help also for my account number...
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Acct number.

Can I get help on my account number to change to another carrier
Highlighted
Groupie

Got my acct # finally

Don't need it anymore. Finally got through to customer service but they really didn't want to give it to me. I don't understand. Would think company would want you to have your account number. Not sure what all the secrecy is about. Kind of ridiculous if you ask me. Makes me wonder why I'm using a company that isn't transparent enough to give a customer their own account number?

Highlighted
Groupie

Need account number

I have been on hold for 2 hours trying to get my account number! I've also sent 2 agents private messages to try & receive this information! I am seriously about to cancel this line if I don't get help soon! This customer service is sooo horrible!

Highlighted
Groupie

what is my account number?

what is my account number?

how do I find my account number?
is my account number the same as my phone number?

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Account Number

Hi there, @dpena2112. To further assist you, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need my account number
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Mirandaherron78. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Miranda Herron
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there litupem. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to help you out with this. Victor21