Account issues for about a week

Highlighted

I activated my new phone and new account with Boost on July 4th and on July 6th without my authorization Boost deactivated my account.  I've emailed customer service 7 times and called once......still as of today July 10th nothing.  I was with Boost about 9 years ago and they were good back then but now they are horrible.  the customer service rep. told me that the number was taken off of my account because it was being transferred from a Sprint phone.  He tried to make it sound like I did it when I never had seen or had this phone number before.  It is all on Boost and they won't make it right.  I've already filed claims with the FCC and BBB, even though I know how the BBB really works.   Horrible company in my opinion.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, jmack. Thank you very much  for contacting us. 

We're sorry for the inconvenience with your number. We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message your with phone number and PIN to have a look at the account. 

Highlighted

I activated my new phone and new account with Boost on July 4th and on July 6th without my authorization Boost deactivated my account.  I've emailed customer service 7 times and called once......still as of today July 10th nothing.  I was with Boost about 9 years ago and they were good back then but now they are horrible.  the customer service rep. told me that the number was taken off of my account because it was being transferred from a Sprint phone.  He tried to make it sound like I did it when I never had seen or had this phone number before.  It is all on Boost and they won't make it right.  I've already filed claims with the FCC and BBB, even though I know how the BBB really works.   Horrible company in my opinion.