Account Suspended

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Account Suspended

My account was suspended because I kept my phone off for a few months. I do that during a certain time of the year and have never had an issue turning it back on after making a payment. Today, I paid my $50, and it is still suspended. Boost has always been helpful with my account but since it is 9:30 PM and on labors day, I can't get a hold of anyone. Please help? I can't access my Amazon account unless I can retrieve my OTP through text lol.

See more topics labeled with:
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Hello LilRod2020. Let's take a look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hey my account suspended
Highlighted
Groupie

Hey I payed my bill but my account still suspended
Highlighted
Agent

Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be glad to check that out for you. Please send us a private message for further assistance. To send a private message, go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have had the same issue. My account is still suspended after paying remaining balance
Highlighted
Agent

You're very welcome.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you so much!!!

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks. We've replied to your private message. Please, check your inbox.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi! I sent you the message.

Highlighted
Agent

HI, Soulsin. Thanks for contacting us. Let's take a closer look. Send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further research. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".