Account Suspended

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Account Suspended

My account was suspended because I kept my phone off for a few months. I do that during a certain time of the year and have never had an issue turning it back on after making a payment. Today, I paid my $50, and it is still suspended. Boost has always been helpful with my account but since it is 9:30 PM and on labors day, I can't get a hold of anyone. Please help? I can't access my Amazon account unless I can retrieve my OTP through text lol.

See more topics labeled with:
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi! I sent you the message.

Highlighted
Agent

HI, Soulsin. Thanks for contacting us. Let's take a closer look. Send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further research. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Account Suspended

My account was suspended because I kept my phone off for a few months. I do that during a certain time of the year and have never had an issue turning it back on after making a payment. Today, I paid my $50, and it is still suspended. Boost has always been helpful with my account but since it is 9:30 PM and on labors day, I can't get a hold of anyone. Please help? I can't access my Amazon account unless I can retrieve my OTP through text lol.

See more topics labeled with: