Account Pin

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Can't change account pin number

Hello there Redsix. Let me help you out. Please send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Enthusiast

Can't change account pin number

Hello. I cant seem to change my account pin number. As im trying to pay for my service again and can't login because i forgot my pin number. And when i try to change or receive my pin I dont seem to get a text message, your site says "Try again later " when i enter my phone number to retrieve my pin

Agent

Re: Account Pin

Hello b_p. We've received your private message. Please check your inbox.

b_p Groupie
Groupie

I have a similar issue, but I did choose a new PIN, but when I use it my account gets locked. I am also trying to create a new post to this site in order to get some help, but I get PAGE NOT FOUND when trying to create a new post. Please help. thank you.

Agent

Hello, jdrobertson. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Groupie

Account Pin

I ordered a new phone and I'm trying to activate it and switch my phone number from my old phone. I don't know my pin to my account. The old phone doesnt turn on so I cant receive the text message. I called customer care and the person was supposed to change the pin, but it still isn't working. I know the month and year it was activated and the phone number for it.