Account Number

Go to solution
14 REPLIES 14
Agent

Re: Account Number

Hello, @florineaflorist. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

I also need my account number how do I private message you?
Enthusiast

I need my account number please *****

Accomplice

I just messaged you.
Agent

Hi there Jblizzard9028. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to be able to assist you best. Victor21

Accomplice

I need my account number as well.
Agent

Hi. We can definitely help you out with that, Lenarte74! Can you please send us a private message with your  phone number and PIN?

Groupie

I am looking to obtain my account number. Do you need any information beyond my phone number and pin?
Groupie

I messaged you on private message
Agent

Hi. Love16. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.